Friday, September 23, 2011

God is good... still


Just wanted to share what was my morning reading this morning from my Bible reading plan:


2"Behold, God is my salvation;
   I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song,
   and he has become my salvation."

 3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. 4 And you will say in that day:

    "Give thanks to the LORD,
   call upon his name,
make known his deeds among the peoples,
   proclaim that his name is exalted.

 5 "Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously;
   let this be made known in all the earth.
6Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,
   for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."



He comforts us with His Word and with His people. Thank you to all who have told us you are praying, as well as those who are helping at the last minute. We really appreciate your prayers, your encouraging words, and your help. 


Things are progressing, faster than before, so we continue to press forward.


God is good, all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment